بِسْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرحيم

Friday, January 21, 2011

Typical things from Labu

Currently, I have NOTHING to write about in my blog. Yes followers, sadly, my mind had made a long twisted confirmation on that particular "NOTHING-TO-WRITE" thingy. It might be because of the environment I'm in right now since I'm back in UiTM Sri Iskandar, the land of endless boredom. Try sitting down on the edge of the 3rd floor, sipping your cup of tea while listening to French operas on your hard disk (not from the internet because there's no connection) (and not from your phone either because if you're here, you don't need handphones or smartphones because literally, there's NO coverage AT ALL. Sometimes not even for Blackberry). Seriously, it is THAT boring. So I'm going to make a typical poem on how much I wish things are like. Pathetic aite ? Oh how cliche of you Syaida to make such poem.

How I Wish:

Hey, shooting stars. Can I wish and wish upon your shimmering lights ?
Hey, blowing wind. Can you bring my wishes up high to the sky ?
Hey, glittering sky. Will u light my wishes up so others can see ?
Hey, poofy puffy clouds. Will you keep my wishes safe and sound from rains ?
Hey, lightning bolt. Will u do me a favor and not strike and tear my wishes apart ?
Hey, The Almighty. Will u grant my wish ?
And hey there, little boy. Will YOU be my wish ?


Err, well, it doesn't turn out as the title that you've comprehended. Just another typical wish.
Aaaaaand, this is a re-post entry of a poem I've posted last year. One my best actually (: Maybe the only one. haha


Charismatic, you and I. Your love is an enigma.
Your charms glitter upon the evening sky. Stars, they've become.
A perfect vista of an alluring panorama.
Even when you're still, you shine the heavens above me.
The serene world you created. Made from thousands glee.
A series of perfection. Passionate.
Glutted by symphonies of melodious serenade.
This immortal affection, fondle i honour.
For they don't fathom the love we savour.
Fantasies of what bloom from our minds in liquor.
Here standing, tall but blind. Still, I'll be blamed.
Prejudice is what these people became.
Ferocity, en route for the love we possessed.
You can never disavow things you've confessed.
And yes, I am. Your devotee.
Stitching myself in ail for I know, this will remain.
All the feelings that can't be made out of words.
As if you own a staircase right down the path.
A track even I don't know the end.
You light up the cave of eternal darkness.
Flashing my life upon your grace.
You spice me with your lace.
Laces of life that only I embrace.